Here are the books I am reading or have been reading recently (in no particular order). Books that are making me think about life, the universe, and everything…. (and no, I am not getting paid to recommend those books). Feel free to recommend books I should add to the list!
- Moody Bitches: The Truth About the Drugs You’re Taking, the Sleep You’re Missing, the Sex You’re Not Having, and What’s Really Making You Crazy; Paperback – February 9, 2016 by Julie Holland
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, 3rd Edition: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships (Nonviolent Communication Guides) Sep 1, 2015 by Marshall B. Rosenberg PhD and Deepak Chopra
- Happy at Last: The Thinking Person’s Guide to Finding Joy; Paperback – December 22, 2009 by Richard O’Connor
- The Body keeps Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma; Sep 8, 2015 by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life; Hardcover – April 19, 2011 by Richard Rohr
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country’s Foremost Relationship Expert; May 5, 2015 by John Gottman Ph.D. and Nan Silver
- 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food Paperback – September 1, 2009 by Susan Albers, Psy.D.
Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy Mass Market Paperback – December 30, 2008 by David D. Burns
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear – September 22, 2015 by Elizabeth Gilbert
Living Nonviolent Communication: Practical Tools to Connect and Communicate Skillfully in Every Situation; Jun 1, 2012 by Marshall Rosenberg Ph.D
The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself; Oct 3, 2007 by Michael A Singer
Brainspotting: The Revolutionary New Therapy for Rapid and Effective Change; Apr 1, 2013 by David Grand Ph.D.